My Journey, Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I am Mellie, and this is my journey. I am a recent, non-traditional, college/culinary student. I hope that you'll stick around for all that's to come. I hope to have tips and tricks, recipes, photo's, laughter, fears, tears, personal goal's and accomplishments and more! Please, follow me. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I look forward to the future!


Photobucket

Friday, October 5, 2012

Exciting news!

 As a culinary management student I am required to complete courses that aren't food related. In my first, second, and now, this semester, I have been completing all of those basic college courses. I'm almost done with all of my pre-req's and can now look forward to getting into the kitchen. On Monday of next week, I have made an appointment with the head Chef and we will be discussing everything it entails. I am beside myself with excitement that I get to go in and speak with Chef, one-on-one. *squeal* Wish me luck! Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment