My Journey, Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I am Mellie, and this is my journey. I am a recent, non-traditional, college/culinary student. I hope that you'll stick around for all that's to come. I hope to have tips and tricks, recipes, photo's, laughter, fears, tears, personal goal's and accomplishments and more! Please, follow me. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I look forward to the future!


Photobucket

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

17 Years



Completely off topic to this blog, today is my son's 17th birthday.
I'm a proud mama. Not that typical one that you see with mounds of pic's in a wallet specifically made for showing off pic's, but the kind that is beaming with pride every time that someone compliment's my son's manners. My son...he is polite, he is kind, he is pessimistic, he is caring, he is loving, he is very popular and likable. In fact, you could say that he is Mr. Popular! We cannot go anywhere without him running into at least one person that he know's. He never forget's a face and he has lot's of friends. I love my son and I'm proud to be his Mama. Happy birthday to my only boy, and my baby, Lance! Mama loves you, son.


No comments:

Post a Comment