My Journey, Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I am Mellie, and this is my journey. I am a recent, non-traditional, college/culinary student. I hope that you'll stick around for all that's to come. I hope to have tips and tricks, recipes, photo's, laughter, fears, tears, personal goal's and accomplishments and more! Please, follow me. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I look forward to the future!


Photobucket

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Welcome to: The End.

 -Sigh-
 It's been a fun filled and fast journey, to say the least. I am enthused with the new friend's that I have made, and not so sad about the loss of one person who I thought was my friend. Emotional? You could say that this semester has been a variable, sorta roller-coaster of emotions, yes. But I am happy to report that this semester is down to it's final day's.
I have learned so much, in such a short time. For example, who knew that I would have made such good grades in math? Math! My weakest subject in all of my years in school. Me? Yes! Me! I have managed to sail through the lessons and maintain an above average grade of a B+ all semester long. (Not to be superstitious or anything but I really hope that me saying this doesn't make me do horribly on my final exam). I'm a tad bit proud of myself, even if nobody else is.
I'm also happy to report that I made an A on my final exam for my English/Reading class. I'm actually done a few week's early with that class. Fine by me! This free's up more time and allow's me to focus on the class that I'm not doing so great in: Psychology.
I would be flat out lying through my teeth (or fingers in this case) if I said that I did not dread-dread-dread the final exam. I have to keep my confidence up and have Faith that I can, and will, pass it with flying color's. I just have to. Period.
So, off I go. There are notes to take and subjects to be read. I can't wait!

-Sigh-

No comments:

Post a Comment