My Journey, Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I am Mellie, and this is my journey. I am a recent, non-traditional, college/culinary student. I hope that you'll stick around for all that's to come. I hope to have tips and tricks, recipes, photo's, laughter, fears, tears, personal goal's and accomplishments and more! Please, follow me. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I look forward to the future!


Photobucket

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sweet Summer...errrr semester

 So, with the Spring semester wrapped up, I have begun my Summer semester. I'm only taking two classes. Important ones nonetheless. English and Art. Kind of boring but easy grades in my opinion. :)

I'm looking forward to the end of the semester, in late July, so that I can have some me time before I have to start in August, for the Fall. I'm kind of hoping to squeeze in a vacation between then, with the family. I would like to see my daughter and that means traveling to Missouri.

I have decided in the Fall, I'm going to bite the bullet and take 4 classes and tomorrow I can begin the online registration for those. Here's my plan:

Dev. Math 2 (not a college credit, but unless I want to test out I need it)
Biology
Survey of Film (humanities)
(This completes all prerequisites)
Food Service Safety and Sanitation OR Intro. To Hospitality.

I believe the latter is offered mostly as an online course, or at least it was this Summer. After Fall semester is over I will only be taking my Culinary courses from then on out. How exciting! I'm getting there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment