My Journey, Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I am Mellie, and this is my journey. I am a recent, non-traditional, college/culinary student. I hope that you'll stick around for all that's to come. I hope to have tips and tricks, recipes, photo's, laughter, fears, tears, personal goal's and accomplishments and more! Please, follow me. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I look forward to the future!


Photobucket

Monday, May 14, 2012

Week 2

This is week 2 of Summer semester. So far, I have written 2 Art papers, and one autobiography. I got a 100 A+ on the latter. I still haven't gotten any grade for my Art paper. I wonder if my teacher is one of those that is too busy to teach a real class, so she "teaches" an online class, instead? I'm beginning to get annoyed with it, already. I'm definitely one that worries over my grades and I don't settle down until it's all said and done, sadly.
I think this semester won't be anything less than a worry-fest over that one single class.

Next post, Chicken Picatta. It's what's for dinner! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment