My Journey, Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I am Mellie, and this is my journey. I am a recent, non-traditional, college/culinary student. I hope that you'll stick around for all that's to come. I hope to have tips and tricks, recipes, photo's, laughter, fears, tears, personal goal's and accomplishments and more! Please, follow me. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I look forward to the future!


Photobucket

Friday, November 9, 2012

Next Semester

As previously stated, I talked to the head Chef at my school. It was great to meet him face-to-face, finally. We talked about his younger day's and him working for Walt Disney World as a chef. I think Chef will be a great teacher/instructor and I am really looking forward to learning from him. He gave me some pointers and tips on what to buy for class, and where to buy it, and also told me about what would be required of me. Then, we talked about which classes I'd taken prior and he went ahead and gave me a schedule, as my advisor he told me what I should do first.  Here's my new schedule for next semester, I can hardly wait!

1) Basic Food Prep.

2) Food Specialties: Baking

3) Meat Fabrication

4) Food Purchasing

5) Survey Of Nutrition



No comments:

Post a Comment