My Journey, Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I am Mellie, and this is my journey. I am a recent, non-traditional, college/culinary student. I hope that you'll stick around for all that's to come. I hope to have tips and tricks, recipes, photo's, laughter, fears, tears, personal goal's and accomplishments and more! Please, follow me. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I look forward to the future!


Photobucket

Sunday, December 30, 2012

In Love

 Christmas has come, and gone, and now we're into the Winter season in full force. Even here, in Florida, it is cold and windy. For Christmas, I received a Keurig. In the beginning I wondered what the big deal was about these fancy coffee machines, now, I know! I am in love with my Keurig. I received a 12 pack of samples with mine, however, my BF and son bought me 2 boxes of K-Cups for my birthday on Friday. Doughnut Shop and 8 o'clock Hazelnut. Oh my goodness, I love the Doughnut Shop one! It's the perfect cup of coffee in my opinion! Not too bold, not too light, it is just right ;)

I also got a new apron to wear while I am cooking. I've been ruining all of my clothes since the dawn of time, and I finally asked for an apron. My grand's gave me the cutest little chef's apron with yellow trim and roosters all over it. It came from my Mom's shop. I love it. Very, very much.

So, what gadgets and gizmo's did you get this year? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment