My Journey, Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I am Mellie, and this is my journey. I am a recent, non-traditional, college/culinary student. I hope that you'll stick around for all that's to come. I hope to have tips and tricks, recipes, photo's, laughter, fears, tears, personal goal's and accomplishments and more! Please, follow me. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I look forward to the future!


Photobucket

Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Year, New Me!



      I finally got the cut I have been wanting. I saw it on Ginnifer Goodwin on Pinterest and I knew I had to have it. Of course my hair isn't as thick as hers is, but it works for me! I'm especially grateful to Jeanine, my beauty lady, for such a great job! She is amazing!

     So, with just 2 day's left until classes begin, I'm a bundle of nerves right now. I'm excited, and anxious all at the same time. I have to get out of my vacation-frame-of-mind and back into my school-days routine. It won't be hard. I'm used to waking up early, yet, somehow when I'm supposed to I don't quite want to. Weird how that happens, isn't it? Since I have been on vacation from school, I don't think that I have slept past 8 o'clock, even once! lol

     I got a new mug/cup thingy from my aunty, for one of my Christmas gifts. It's called Tervis, it's got polka dots and an orange lid, that is meant for hot beverages. I fully intend to put that thing to good use on school day's, with fresh coffee from my Keurig!

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment