My Journey, Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I am Mellie, and this is my journey. I am a recent, non-traditional, college/culinary student. I hope that you'll stick around for all that's to come. I hope to have tips and tricks, recipes, photo's, laughter, fears, tears, personal goal's and accomplishments and more! Please, follow me. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I look forward to the future!


Photobucket

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

/semester

 I love that I can call myself a student, however; I love when that semester end's and I am free from my hectic and studious day's during the semester, too. That happened to me, yesterday, and I am thrilled! Last year at this time, I was preparing myself for day 1 of college. This year I am preparing myself for my 4th semester, and for day 1 of actually being in the kitchen and, finally, doing what I signed up to do. Cook!
 So, here's to 3 1/2 more week's of no class, sleeping in; hopefully and spending time with my family for Christmas.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment