My Journey, Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I am Mellie, and this is my journey. I am a recent, non-traditional, college/culinary student. I hope that you'll stick around for all that's to come. I hope to have tips and tricks, recipes, photo's, laughter, fears, tears, personal goal's and accomplishments and more! Please, follow me. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I look forward to the future!


Photobucket

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Whew!

The past 2 weeks have been a whirlwind of excitement and sickness. I haven't hardly had time to breathe, much less blog! I have learned SO MUCH, already, and I'm hungry for more.

I am having fun with my classmates. The above photo is from our first day actually baking, in bakery lab. Those are country biscuits. Man, were they good! So easy to make, too. Who knew?!?!


This is 2 of my classmates, Joe and Shanna. They are part of my group in baking lab. The photo's include the 4 of us :)

Today, we made blueberry muffins, and chocolate chip muffins (because Troy is allergic to blueberries ;)  )

I hope to have more and more pictures to share here on the ol blog, real soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment