My Journey, Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I am Mellie, and this is my journey. I am a recent, non-traditional, college/culinary student. I hope that you'll stick around for all that's to come. I hope to have tips and tricks, recipes, photo's, laughter, fears, tears, personal goal's and accomplishments and more! Please, follow me. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I look forward to the future!


Photobucket

Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Taste of Italy

My name is Melissa, I am 44 years young and I'm currently enrolled as a Culinary Management student at the campus of Gulf Coast State College, in beautiful Panama City, Florida. I'm raising money to go on a culinary tour with my classmates and chef instructor, next Spring, to Italy! We will be traveling from Florida, to Milan, and all about Italy, learning all about the culinary world. I am super excited and I appreciate that this is the chance of a lifetime and I am working hard toward my goal. 
Thank you for your consideration!
Cheers!
Melissa

Crowdfunding

No comments:

Post a Comment