My Journey, Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I am Mellie, and this is my journey. I am a recent, non-traditional, college/culinary student. I hope that you'll stick around for all that's to come. I hope to have tips and tricks, recipes, photo's, laughter, fears, tears, personal goal's and accomplishments and more! Please, follow me. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I look forward to the future!


Photobucket

Thursday, February 26, 2015

My Dreams...

 It's no secret, for those who know me well, that I want to work for Disney World. I've been talking about it for a very long time, and I finally did something about it.

Being a culinary/college student definitely has it's advantages, and one of them is that there is a special program at Disney World that accept's people like me. I have applied, and I got an email yesterday explaining that I was selected to go on to the next phase. In 3 weeks, or less, I will receive another email explaining how to set up a video interview with them.
*GASP*
This is really happening. I'm scared to death. I'm totally nervous. I'm excited beyond belief.

I'll post again when I have an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment